The Mysteries of the Rosary
The Holy Rosary is a pray that meditate on the life of Jesus from Annunciation to Death on the Cross. the life of Jesus is now put into mysteries starting with the Joyful Mystery, Luminous Mystery or Mystery of Light, Sorrowful Mystery and the Last id Glorious Mystery
Monday & Saturday
- The Annunciation of the Lord to Mary
Mary is chosen to be the mother of Jesus.
- The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth
Elizabeth recognizes Mary as the mother of our Lord.
- The Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ
Jesus is born and laid in a manger.
- The Presentation of our Lord
Jesus is presented in the Temple of Jerusalem.
- Finding Jesus in the Temple at age 12
Jesus is found discussing God’s laws in the temple.
Tuesday & Friday
- The Agony of Jesus in the Garden
Jesus prays when confronted with the sins of the world.
- The Scourging at the Pillar
Jesus is whipped before His execution.
- Jesus is Crowned with Thorns
Jesus is mocked with a painful crown of thorns.
- Jesus Carried the Cross
Jesus carries the weight of our sins to His crucifixion.
- The Crucifixion of our Lord
Jesus Christ dies to save all mankind.
Wednesday & Sunday
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Jesus rises triumphant over death.
- The Ascension of Jesus to Heaven
As Jesus ascends, He gives us a special task.
- The Descent of the Holy Ghost
At Pentecost the Church is born.
- The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
The Virgin Mary is gloriously assumed into heaven.
- Mary is Crowned as Queen of Heaven and Earth
Mary is honored above all creatures.
- The Baptism in the Jordan
God proclaims Jesus is His Son.
- The Wedding at Cana
Jesus performs a surprising miracle at a wedding.
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom
Jesus calls us to do something important.
- The Transfiguration
Jesus is gloriously transformed.
- The Institution of the Eucharist
Jesus shares His Body and Blood for our salvation.